why Abu Dhabi?
Home to nearly 3 million people from all over the world, Abu Dhabi is a place where you will find the best work/life balance.
By setting up your business here, you will be in:
A thriving business environment:
- the capital of the UAE, home to all federal government offices
- the wealthiest Emirate of the UAE in terms of GDP and per capita income that:
- - contributes 65% of the UAE’s economy
- - was voted No. 1 in the Arab world for ‘ease of doing business’, by the World Bank in 2018
- - with cutting-edge infrastructure and economic growth
- - and direct flights to the world’s major capitals
- the largest Emirate - accounting for 87% of UAE territory
- Because of the strategic location between East and West, Abu Dhabi covers a 24-hour business clock
- The country is multi-cultural and English speaking
- Economic plans have been announced for Abu Dhabi in June 2018 aimed at accelerating the economic growth of small and medium sized enterprises and entrepreneurs.
- Registration and licence fees are now waived to all new businesses and freelancers for their first two years, effective from 1st December 2018.
A great place to live in:
- a vibrant cultural scene supported by world-class museums such as Louvre Abu Dhabi, Guggenheim and many art galleries
- a family friendly environment:
- - ranked No. 1 safest city in the world by Numbeo
- - voted the 2nd happiest place in the world to live
- - with five-star resorts and beach clubs for fine-dining or indulgent weekends.
- home to the best performing schools from each part of the world
- a rich historical and archeological presence with the UAE’s first UNESCO world heritage site
- a place with sunshine throughout the year and beaches at your doorstep.