|country||United Arab Emirates|
- Develops in coordination with IT team a strategy and roadmap for the corporate applications portfolio and plan for long-term projects and initiatives.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of application related projects throughout the different project’s phases from initiation to closure, and ensures successful delivery of projects within budget and agreed timelines. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Investigates operational requirements, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions and enhancements of existing applications.
- Manages the team to provide the ongoing applications support and perform day-to-day operational activities.
- Analyses business processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches. Helps establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
- Agrees, with business management, systems development projects which support the organization’s objectives and plans
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure IT Application projects are delivered as specified and on time with the quality expected.
- Manage the entire project life cycle at all stages.
- Ensure sufficient communications between project team and stakeholders.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project.
- Manage expectations and communicate timelines and deliverables effectively to involved parties.
- Establish and build relationships with partners and vendors.
- Manage the team to provide ongoing application support.
- Manage the application-related purchases and conduct necessary evaluations and researches.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for the corporate applications portfolio and plan for long-term projects and initiatives.
- Support in budget planning and overall IT KPIs and Objectives.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Project management with formal training & qualifications
- High level of technical knowledge in applications and solutions.
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT projects
- 3 years project team management (10+ people) experience for a medium to large company
- Will have experience dealing with outsourced service providers
- Graduate bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.