why produce in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is a first world Capital City with robust infrastructure and global connectivity.
Abu Dhabi offers many locations including unique futuristic architecture, miles of coastline, multiple islands, mangroves and open desert landscapes. Abu Dhabi is the safest city in the world with 200+ different nationalities calling it home.
Abu Dhabi has everything you need for your production
- 30% cash-back Rebate on Abu Dhabi qualifying production spend (administered by the Abu Dhabi Film Commission)
- Diverse Locations including desert landscapes, green oasis, miles of coastline, multiple islands and mangroves. Our cities offer unique architecture, including futuristic buildings. First world affluence is evident – luxurious hotels, marinas filled with yachts, private planes and our Formula One Racing Track
- Experienced production, creative and technical crew and a wide range of facilities and suppliers
- Year-round sunshine and blue sky
- First world infrastructure, roads, health & safety and healthcare
- First-class Hotels and Global Cuisine
- Well located in the middle of the World with flight connections across all Continents
- Numerous daily flights to India
- Stable environment and economy
- Government support for Film & TV – making the impossible possible
- Strong structure and processes mitigating production risk
- Studio and 300,000 sqm Backlot with standing sets, construction space and open desert landscape
- Full-service Post Production Facility offering end-to-end Sound and Picture Post – the only Dolby Vision certified facility in the UAE
- Film friendly, co-operative and welcoming