We facilitate visit, employment, residence visa and any type of government issued visa related documents.

Entry/Employment/Residency visa

  • In order to work legally in the UAE, you must obtain a residence permit from your sponsors.
  • You must have a residency visa if you are going to live in Abu Dhabi and you are not a UAE national.
  • Media Zone Authority – Abu Dhabi (MZA) will sponsor all twofour54 partners and employees.
  • Please note that twofour54 government and travel services may only proceed with the application after your company has obtained their license as an official partner with twofour54.
  • UAE and GCC Nationals do not require a visa.

Entry Visa
This is a type of visa that you need if you are coming from abroad to take up an employment. Neither a tourist visa nor a visitor visa allows you to take up gainful employment or any kind of work in Abu Dhabi. Moreover, a tourist visa cannot be transferred into a work entry permit. If you enter the UAE with a visit visa you will be required to leave the country and re-enter with an employment visa or pay a change of status fee. Companies can obtain new employment entry permits for their employees from twofour54 government and travel services, provided that they apply for residence visa status within 30 days from the employee’s entry into the UAE. twofour54 government and travel services can arrange this for you.

Residency Visa
Step 1 – Apply for an Employment Visa from twofour54  government and travel services
You must receive your employment visa before you can proceed with your residency visa application.

Step 2 – Undergo a medical test
It is mandatory for all employees to undergo a medical examination (blood test, eye scan and chest x-ray).

Step 3 – Obtain health insurance card from a local provider
Under the law of the UAE, in order to process your residency, it is mandatory to obtain a local health insurance card. Even though you may be covered internationally through your present health insurance policy, you will still be required to get a card from a local UAE based provider. (twofour54 government and travel services has a corporate rate with a local provider and can arrange cover for you and your family if required)

Step 4 – Apply for your Residency Visa from twofour54 government and travel services
The Residence Visa is valid for 3 years commencing from Residence Visa stamping date.

Visit Visa
The visit visa is for visitors who wish to spend more than 14 days in the UAE. twofour54 government and travel services can arrange both short (1 month) and long (3-months) term Visit Visas for you and your clients to enter the UAE for business purposes.

Citizens of the GCC nations of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia do not require a visa to travel to the UAE.

If your country of nationality appears on the list below, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Abu Dhabi International Airport and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa free of charge. This can be extended for an additional 30 days at an additional charge which twofour54 government and travel services can help.

Australia, Andorra, Austria, Brunei, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, the Vatican State and GCC Nationals. (This list may change from time to time, as per ADNRD regulations)

Visa Renewal, Cancellation, Transfer

We can help you with visa renewal, cancellation, visa transfer and more. If you need twofour54 to assist with any of these government services, simply contact us at 800-2454 or email us at

We are here to help you!